Announcement!

Hey guildies!

After i have been promoted to guildmaster plenty of people are wishpering me what my plans are for the guild, and tbh i don´t know.

I have been listening to you guys and i have a solution.

So my suggestion is to continue and i will lead the raid BUT there will be a few changes.

1) The raids days will be Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.
2) The time will be 21:30 - 0:30 (9 hours total).
3) Only going with a full motivating group, and a good set-up.

Setup:

2 main tanks
2 main healers
6 dps (2 dps with offspecc healing)

You don't have to be top-geared to join ilvl 380 (pve gear) is enough, full gemmed full enchanted ofc.
Before you sign up, be sure you are able to raid at least 11 times a month ( 92% attendance, iam not going to replace 3 people every raid and lose so much guildloot)

If you think you are up for it, or you have some suggestions post below or catch me ingame or send a mail ingame.

No comments:

Post a Comment